Conditions of Use
You must be 18 years of age or older to register, use the Services, or visit or use the Platform in any manner. By registering, visiting and using the Platform or accepting this Agreement, you represent and warrant to ASG that you are 18 years of age or older, and that you have the right, authority and capacity to use the Platform and the Services available through the Platform, and agree to and abide by this Agreement.
End-User Account and Data Privacy
ASG and its Partners may by the Services, collect information relating to the devices through which you access the Platform, location from which you access and anonymous data of your usage. The collected information will be used only for improving the quality of the Services and to build new services.
The Platform allows ASG and its Partners to have access to Users’ personal email or phone number, for the purpose of communication and analytics.
- The type of information collected from Users, including sensitive personal data or information;
- The purpose, means and modes of usage of such information;
- How and to whom ASG will disclose such information; and,
- the fact that certain information is being collected;
- the purpose for which the information is being collected;
- the intended recipients of the information;
- the nature of collection and retention of the information; and
- the various rights available to such Users in respect of such information.
ASG and its Partners shall not be responsible in any manner for the authenticity or correctness of the personal information or sensitive personal data or information supplied by the User to ASG or to any other person acting on behalf of ASG or its Partners.
The User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the User’s account access information and password, if the User is registered on the Platform. The User shall be responsible for all usage of the User’s account and password, whether or not authorized by the User. The User shall immediately notify ASG of any actual or suspected unauthorized use of the User’s account or password. Although ASG will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, you may be liable for the losses of ASG or others due to such unauthorized use.
If a User provides any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), or ASG has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, ASG has the right to discontinue the Services to the User at its sole discretion.
It is your responsibility to keep your correct mobile number and email ID updated in the Platform. All reminders and notifications will be sent to the account associated with this mobile number and/or email ID. Every time you change any contact information (mobile or email), we will send a confirmation. ASG is not responsible for any loss or inconvenience caused due to your non-updation of your contact details.
ASG and its Partners may use such information collected from the Users from time to time for the purposes of debugging customer support related issues.
- This facility is only enabled or created for you after you have signed up and explicitly accepted these Terms.
- Information available in your record with us is of two types:
-Patient-created: Information generated and uploaded by you.
-ASG-created: Information generated by your consuming a medical service in a ASG hospital like consult, diagnostic test, admission, etc.
- Any ASG-created information is provided on an as-is basis and ASG makes no representation in connection therewith.
- The accuracy, adequacy, reliability and liability of any Patient-created information generated or created by a User is the sole responsibility of the User. You fully indemnify and hold harmless ASG and its Partners with respect to any inaccuracies, inadequacy, error, loss, problem, liability or any other issue arising out of any Patient-created information entered or accessed by the You or on your behalf on the Platform.
- ASG uses industry–level security and encryption to your personal health record. However, ASG cannot guarantee prevention of unauthorized access if you lose your login credentials or they are otherwise compromised. Please safeguard your login credentials and report any actual suspected breach of account to firstname.lastname@example.org
While ASG will try to ensure a confirmed appointment with a medical service provider (like doctor for a User who requested an appointment on the Platform, ASG or its Partners do not guarantee that the User will get a confirmed appointment. Further, ASG and its Partners have no liability if such an appointment is confirmed but later cancelled, postponed or rescheduled by the hospital or medical service provider, or the medical service provider are not available as per the given appointment time.
Without prejudice to the generality of the above, ASG or its Partners will not be liable for:
- any wrong medication or treatment quality being given by the doctor(s), or any medical negligence on part of the any of the above;
- any type of inconvenience suffered by the User due to a failure on the part of the medical service provider including doctor to make himself/herself available at the appointed time, no show by the doctor, inappropriate treatment, or similar difficulties;
- cancellation or rescheduling of booked appointment or any variance in the fees charged;
- any medical eventualities that might occur subsequent to using the services of a doctor whom the User has selected on the basis of the information available on the Platform or with whom the User has booked an appointment or performed a transaction through the Platform.
Online Payment on Platform
The teleconsultation Platform provides you with the ability to make an online payment through a third-party payment gateway for some of the said service.
If you choose to pay through an online service as given/listed on the Platform, you may be directed to a third-party payment gateway to facilitate the payment
- any deficiency in their service including but not limited to down time and breach of privacy
- If any transaction done by you does not materialise or may remain or appear incomplete or for any failure on part of the bank or the third-party vendor’s platform/site/gateway or agency to perform any of their obligations
- in respect of any monetary loss arising directly or indirectly due to the decline of any transaction, for any reason whatsoever.